Friday, December 2, 2011

Smallville: Season 10 now on DVD




Season 10 was the last for Smallville.  There were some really great moments and some that were total head scratching, WTF story lines. 

While I wasn’t a huge fan of all the Lex Luthor, Darkseid, and doppelganger twists and turns, it did, at times, make for some “whoa!” moments.  Like when Tess adopted a Lex clone, Alexander. And when Oliver revealed his secret identity for the betterment of the group?  Doesn’t that go against every superhero covenant ever?  I mean, I get that Gordon Godfrey was going to unmask Oliver as the Green Lantern, (spoiler alert!) but still. 

I always enjoyed the storyline of Clark’s relationship with Lana Lang, Lois Lane, and the Kent family.  I think it always hearkened me back to the Christopher Reeve + Margo Kidder movies of my childhood.  And how, exactly, did he keep Lois Lane & Lana Lang separate?  I would be confused as confused could be.  Anyway, I digress. 

It nearly broke my heart when Lana left the show.  Lana really had no options, especially after absorbing the Kryptonite bomb and saving the town of Smallville, but still…How tragic!

I grew up with a comic nerd and was thusly inundated with all things DC comics on a near-daily basis.  If you have someone similar in your life, wouldn’t a Smallville Season 10 dvd be a great  holiday gift for them? 
 

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community