Friday, December 9, 2011

Smallville: Clark Learns to Fly!




Did you watch the last season of Smallville?  I sort of felt like the show lost it’s way.  Was it just me or did they add a litany of characters starting mid season 9?   I know, I know.  They had to have Clark turn into Superman and realize his powers, but it was almost like the writers felt the need to introduce every character that had ever been mentioned in the comic books

Danger lurked around every corner!  And all the different kinds of Kryptonite?  C’mon!  .   I felt that it detracted from the storyline and made the series muddled. 

However, when Clark got the Superman costume from his dad, errr…Mr Kent, it melted even my stone cold heart a little. 

Do you have a Smallville super fan?  How about a comic geek?  Wouldn't a DVD box set make a great gift for them?  
What did you think of the final season?  Let me know in the comments

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community