Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mixbook Holiday Cards Review




Mixbook has a ton of different designs for your holiday cards. You can peruse their selection and upload your own image to personalize the cards.

I realize it’s sort of late to order cards, but think about Valentine’s or Easter cards! What about ordering thank you cards to send out?




I ordered a set of the Tree Pattern cards and chose the premium matte finish. I love the elegant silky finish of matte coated and think it adds a touch of elegance. I thought “how perfect!” for our holiday cards. I personalized them with our message & names, uploaded a photo, and ordered the cards. All in all, pretty easy and painless.

After about 10 days, the cards showed up at my door. The cards even arrived ahead of schedule. Bonus! I eagerly ripped the box open to check out the cards. And…they’re just sort of blah. Talk about disappointment!! The cards are matte, sure. However, there’s definitely not anything premium about the finish. The cards are nice and heavy, but it looks like they laminated two pieces of paper together and you can see lines where they were glued together. The envelopes are pretty good quality. You cannot remove the Mixbook logo off your cards, either. That’s annoying.

I’m not sure if my order was messed up during the printing or what, but these didn’t live up to my expectations.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community