Monday, December 19, 2011

Smallville - How I'd Write Season 11




What would I do if I wrote Smallville?  Hmmm…To start, I think I’d bring back less characters.  As several of the villains have served their purpose in bringing Clark Kent to be Superman, I’d start writing them out.  I’d also focus more on the Clark Kent/Lois Lane relationship. 

One of the other pointd that I’d be sure to make is that Superman is always about doing good.  He doesn’t have a dark, brooding side like some other superheroes.  Clark Kent/Superman is always upbeat and has that good ol’ fashioned boyish charm. 

I’ve always liked to think that if it wasn’t for discovering that he had superpowers, Clark Kent would have become a fireman or police officer.  Maybe I’d have Clark go on to attend the police academy.  Hmmm….how different would that be?  

Now that the 10th season is out on DVD, do you wish that there was an 11th season?  Get the dvd set and watch it again: http://bit.ly/sB4sYu

Perhaps you want to relive the whole season.  You can do that, too!  http://bit.ly/tGOjMX 

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Smallville.'" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community