Thursday, December 29, 2011

Date Nights

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

My husband and I love to watch television together, but we struggle to find shows that we both want to watch at the same time. Normally he’ll want to watch something on the History channel and I’ll want to watch House Hunters International, so he’ll end up upstairs in his “man cave” while I’m downstairs dreaming of houses in Bora Bora. This has changed since we got our direct TV. We now record television shows that we know we’ll both enjoy to watch together, and if we want to watch other shows that happen to come on at the same time we just record those as well. It’s a perfect solution. That way, we’re spending time together without giving up our favorite shows. Admittedly, it’s tough to find shows to watch together based on our wildly different tastes, but with our tons of channel options we can always find a few things. I love the time we get to spend together, and I also love not having to sit through an hour long special on the origins of Alcatraz. It’s a win-win, in my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community