Friday, December 9, 2011

Fashion Friday: Scrubs Have Style



Scrubs have come a long way, baby!  My dad worked at a hospital and always wore scrubs.  They were just plain in whatever color the hospital was using at the time.  Sometimes blue, sometimes green or burnt orange scrubs.  Never with any real fit or style to them.  

My my my, how times have changed.  I noticed while at the Dr’s office one day that the gals all had super-stylish scrubs on.  One even had a cotton knit top that looked like something I would wear to work!  And they came in modern colors like red, turquoise, even black.  I was quite impressed. 

If you’d like to see some of the new styles of scrubs, check out http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/

brought to you by your friends at Blue Sky Scrubs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community