Saturday, December 17, 2011

Slim Fast Shakes are Tasty

This post brought to you by Slim-Fast. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Slim-Fast has always been one of the products that I trust when I want to shed a few pounds.  Why, you ask?  Because it works, and I’ve never had any negative side effects.  Between the shakes, the bars, and the new snack packs, Slim Fast is easy to bring with you. 

 

Slim Fast has recently released their new and improved 3-2-1 plan.  With that, you eat the following:

  • 3 healthy snacks – like the 100 calorie Slim Fast snack bars, veggies, fruits, or nuts.
  • 2 Slim Fast Meal Bars or Shakes
  • A healthy, balanced meal containing about 500 calories. 

 

Easy peasy, right?  And the best part is that the Slim Fast products are tasty!  The new shakes are thick and rich, and taste like a treat.  Like a malt!  I noticed that after I drank the shake, my cravings went away.  That’s always my downfall.  I eat when I’m bored, but I didn’t even have the urge!  I think I’m going to put one in the freezer and see what happens.  

 

The shakes come in delicious flavors including Strawberries N Cream, Creamy Milk Chocolate, French Vanilla, Rich Chocolate Royale, and Cappuccino Delight.  I tried the Rich  Chocolate Royale flavor and would totally recommend it – if you like chocolate.  I think I’ll try Cappuccino Delight next. 

 

Slim Fast products are found in stores almost everywhere.  Target, Walmart, Kroger, or your local drug or grocery store all should have the products.   You can also get them online at Amazon or the Slim Fast 3-2-1 store on Facebook. 

Be sure to give Slim-Fast a like on Facebook, too!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community