Monday, November 21, 2011

Dots Printable Set - GlVEAWAY - WW




I'm a list maker.  Always have been, always will be.  I'm always looking for a way to get organized beyond my collection of spiral bound notebooks.  Dots Printables are a fantastic way to get organized.  They have a super cute design and you can print the pages over and over again! 







Winners will receive the entire Dots set - which is a collection of 52 different printable pages!  I KNOW!!!   You can see quite a few of the pages here.   Did I mention that there will be one winner for every 60 entries?  That's a ton of winners, so be sure to share, share, share!

You can see more fantastic printables in Uncreative Mommy's Etsy shop




6 comments:

Marthalynn said...

I'm a list maker too! It's so much fun when you have pretty stuff like this to put it on!!

Karla said...

My fave is http://www.etsy.com/listing/85704347/dots-grocery-list

shopannies said...

love all the great printables one that caught my eye was the food inventory list that could be used on the go or at home

Kathy said...

I like the template for weekly cleaning. I could use that.

Tami said...

My favorite is Dot's Monthly Calendars

MyTwoCents said...

Boy, I sure could use these!!!

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community