Scarves are such a great year-round fashion accessory. Heavy ones, lightweight ones, long, short, big, small, we love them all.
This scarf is a fantastically elegant hand-dyed habotai silk in a stunning light blush-pumpkin color. So pretty! Handrolled edges, too.
Wonderfully sized, this scarf comes in at 7x52 inches. You can wear this as a scarf, of course, but try it as a belt! Or tie it to your purse for a fun look. How about as a headwrap? I like to tie a scarf like this around my ponytail. The possibilities are practically endless.
Some interesting facts about silk:
- Silk has the natural thermal properties of keeping you warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- It's also naturally hypoallergenic.
- Silk is also delicate, yet durable.
- Its smooth surface resists soil and odors well.
- Silk is wrinkle and tear resistant, and dries quickly.
Are you ready to win? Then fill out the rafflecopter form below. Remember, you need to complete any mandatory entries before the others will count.
I received no compensation for this giveaway.