Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chinese New Year Blog Hop - UPDATE!



The Chinese New Year Blog Hop is set for Jan 13-23.  The first 50 spots filled up really quickly!  Thanks to all the interest, I'm working on some really great things behind the scenes - like a grand prize and possibly some smaller prizes.

If you're a blogger and missed out on one of the first 50 spots, don't fret!  You can still take part.  There are two options for participating.





A.) Send $5 via paypal to HWYDblog(at)gmail(dot)com

OR 

B.) Do a blog post about the giveaway.  You'll need to link your post back to here, and include the button that's in the sidebar.  Email me a link to the post and add yourself to the linky.

There's a Facebook group, too.  I recommend joining it, as there will be info shared in there.  I will also send regular email updates.  

4 comments:

UntrainedHairMom said...

I am signed up! Can't wait!!

Michelle Maskaly said...

I always miss the deadline for participating in these things! Next time :)

Retail Therapy Lounge said...

What a great idea!

Felissa Hadas said...

I am so excited to participate in this Giveaway Hop! You have no idea. Thank you so much for putting it together. Consider me a new follower

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community