Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Getting it for us

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

Getting digital cable was the worst decision I ever made because it means now my brothers are at my house 24 hours a day. It was a great thing for me at first until I told them I got it because I watched all my BRAVO shows and all that but then they started coming over for games and it was all downhill from there. I just don’t understand how two grown men can be this into sports but man, they’re about to eat me out of house and home! I gave Bobby a key for emergencies and he’s always using it to come in and help himself to my TV and whatever’s in the fridge and that’s just not okay. I mean, I barely scrape by as it is – I can’t afford to feed him all the time! I love that we’re so close still and that they like to watch sports together but I just wish they’d find somewhere else to do it since my house has become a de facto sports bar.

1 comments:

Mary said...

This is terrible! I would tell them they cannot watch sports at your house 24-7 and, they need to call first and make arrangements if there is a ballgame that they feel they just HAVE to watch. Also, tell them if they do come, they have to bring their own drinks and snacks or take-out and, if they can't abide by that, then they need to get their own digital cable because you can't afford Digital Cable and feeding them too. You have to nip this in the bud!

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community