Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dinosaurs Guest post from: Natalie Walter

Last summer we moved to a small town in Texas to be near my daughter, son-in-law, and my two-year-old grandson. As soon as we moved in we got our television service through direct.tv. I did not want to be without television because when my grandson spends the night, he likes to watch all these cute children’s programs. Recently he has become obsessed with dinosaurs. He goes to a mother’s morning out program once a week, and I think they “studied” dinosaurs one week. After that all he wanted to watch on television was a program called Dinosaur Train. All these little dinosaurs on the program travel on a train to different time periods of dinosaurs. Then they learn about whatever dinosaur they visit that day. There is also a guy at the end they call the paleontologist that recaps everything they learned about the dinosaur of the day. I have even learned a lot about dinosaurs by watching the program with my grandson. By the time he is old enough to go to kindergarten he is going to know so much that they are going to have to look for things to teach him. He will already know so much just from watching all those educational children’s programs.

Brought to you by your friends at Directv.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community