Monday, January 30, 2012

Tiny Prints for Valentines



I always loved Valentine's Day at school.  It may be because there was no pressure and everyone got gifts.  Or it could be that I love to get mail.  I'm not totally sure which...Or maybe Valentine's Day led to my love of getting mail?   Hmmm...

The store-bought $3 for a class pack of Valentine Cards weren't for me, either.  No ma'am.  I wanted something special!  So, of course, the hunt was ON. 






 

Unfortuantely, when I was a kid, there was no Tiny Prints. And there was a time I would have died, Rachel Zoe-like, to have those Snow White cards for my Valentines Day Greeting Cards. Of course, I'm not totally sure that time isn't right now.




And if you're a grown-up or having a party, wouldn't these be great? My BFF's birthday is around Valentine's Day. This year we're planning a Girl's Getaway to Kansas City. These would have been the perfect invites! I'll have to remember them for next year. 

Connect with Tiny Prints:

Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community