Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fab Five



1.  Starbucks.  I'm not a huge coffee fan, unless it's a fancy frou frou coffee drink.  Even then, I'm rather picky.  For some reason, I just really like Starbucks.  It may be the ease of paying with a card, so it doesn't feel like real money.  Perhaps it's the convenience of the drive thru.  And yes, I sucked it down before I took a picture.  HA!


2. Nail Polish.  This may fall under the make-up of last week, I'm not totally sure.  But I loooooove nail polish.  Especially loud, crazy, wild colors.  Yes, I'm the girl working in the office with bright teal nails! 



3. Paper.  I admit it, I am a huge paper snob.  Linen, laid, vellum...like music to my ears.  That doesn't even touch terms like deckle, handmade, chiyogami, florentine, etc.  I'm smiling as I write this.

4. Ikea.  I totally want to live in their catalog. Living most of my life in an area that had multiple locations fairly close by, I took the store for granted.  Never again!!!  Now I have to plan a long weekend to visit a store.


5. Sawdust Festival.  The absolute best fair I have ever been to.  I made my first visit when I was just a few wees old and it has been an annual event.  All handmade items from local artisans in one of the great areas of America.  Jewelers, glass blowers, painters, fashion designers, and sooo much more! The show only runs through August 28th, so go this week if you're in the Laguna Beach, CA area!

Images courtesy of Nars, Sawdust Festival, unknown Ikea pic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community