Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paperblanks Journals and Planners - Review


I love lists.  I love to make them, look at them, choose what I want to do from them.  I also love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I cross an item off my list.  What better way to kick of 2012 than by getting organized! 

Paperblanks makes a great assortment of books and journals, great for us list makers (and you know who you are).  Their styles are classy, richly colored, and they have a variety of sizes, styles, and covered to suit just about anybody’s taste.  The little details, like ribbon page markers and foiled designs make these little treasures extra special!  Such a luxe feel with a small price tag!




One of the features that drew me to the books were the quality; they are made just as a fine book would be made, with stitched bindings and hardbound covers.  In sizes ranging from an approximate business card to a full 8 ½ x 11 page, there is something for everyone.  I have a Mini - Journal, with a fold over magnetic flap, and it’s just the perfect size to keep my schedule straight!  It has a 2 page spread for every week of 2012. 

I also have an Ultra sized Address Book.  Both are beautiful, and have great features usually only found in high end stationery items.  Paperblanks are an affordable luxury.  In this day of electronic schedulers, address books, etc., there is still something very satisfying in having a written record, be it my thoughts, my schedule of dates and appointments, or my ‘To do’ list.

You can find Paperblanks products at fine stationery stores worldwide.

I received items for review.  I did not receive any compensation and was not required to write a positive review.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a journal/list girl too! I have so many, and am always buying more when I find "the perfect one!" I like to have a back up supply, and they make great gifts!

Ellen said...

Wow these are gorgeous. I need another journal too. Thanks for sharing!

East9thStreet said...

I also love paper lists! There is something about physically drawing a line through a completed item that is so exhilarating...lol!

Actingbalanced said...

Theses are beautiful journals - I'm not a journal girl myself but I think they would make beautiful gifts!

Post a Comment

 
YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community